Digital Millenium Copyright Act Policy
It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon by one of our users, we need you to send us a proper notification. All notices should comply with the notification requirements of the DMCA. You MUST provide the following information:
- Identify yourself as either:
- The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or
- A person "authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
- Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identify the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled by providing us the exact location of the infringing file with the exact link.
- Provide us the web address under which the link has been published.
- Provide your contact information which includes, your full name, address and telephone number.
- State that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.
- State that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
(For more details on the information required for valid notification, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).)
You should be aware that, under the DCMA, claimants who make misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the material, court costs, and attorneys fees.
All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this Website should be delivered to filemack.com directly through one of the following methods:
- Abuse Report form
- expect a response within 24 hours, sometimes even minutes.
- [email protected]
- reports made outside of the abuse report form may experience delays as they are processed manually.
We apologize for any kind of misuse of our service and promise to do our best to find and terminate abusive files.